Fueling Business Success with Online Customer Acquisition
Building rich online experiences for businesses and offering white label services for agencies since 2008.
Web Hosting Services
Book an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Website Hosting & Maintenance
DO YOU OFFER WEB HOSTING + MAINTENANCE?
Sure! All of my website maintenance packages include the hosting of your website and the website maintenance to make sure nothing bad happens to it and if it does, we can restore it!
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PASS ON YOUR PLAN?
If you decide to decline my maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons why you should go ahead with a website maintenance package:
- The website will not be optimised which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The website’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the website gets hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google rankings.
- You won’t get a monthly report over-viewing your website traffic, page views, and other important metrics to help you understand your visitors and how to give them a better experience.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance which can be draining if you don’t have any webmaster experience & skills.
WHAT IF I PASS ON THE PLAN AND MY WEBSITE GETS HACKED?
I can take care of getting the website cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $250 then I can immediately get your website on my monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
WHAT IF MY WEBSITE GETS HACKED WHILE ON THE PLAN?
If your website is compromised while you’re on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the website and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – I’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any websites on my maintenance plan.
ARE THERE ANY SETUP OR CANCELLATION FEES?
Nothing! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
DOES MY MONTHLY UPDATE TIME ROLL OVER?
No, the retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
WHAT IF I HAVE UPDATES THAT REQUIRE MORE THAN 1 HOUR?
I’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost but if you have a decent amount of changes that will require more hours, I’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at my hourly rate.
HOW FAST DO YOU GET TO THE MONTHLY CHANGES?
I’m pretty quick around these parts. I try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
News & Blogs
Meet Notejoy, a better way to organize team docs
Notejoy is a collaborative notes app for your entire team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & Slack and into a fast and focused workspace.
Will the real Product Leader please stand up
What every product leader should know about collaboration. Three collaboration challenges most product teams face and how to fix them.
5 reasons I think you’ll love Asana as much as I do
Know who is doing what by when for every task, Real-time alerts and cool integrations with the tools you use every day like Adobe CC, Slack, Litmus, Zapier, and others.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Let’s work together.